Senior Helpers caregivers will work closely with you to help keep your loved one as comfortable as possible as they make this transition. While our end of life care does not include hospice care, we work in coordination with and support hospice care providers. We will be there to lean on when you feel overwhelmed, need some emotional support, or to provide an extra helping hand. We will also support you and your family so that you can focus on spending quality time and make the most of the remaining time with your loved one during their final days.
End of Life Support Care includes:
- Helping to minimize discomfort
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as dressing, bathing, and daily hygiene
- Providing respite and assistance to family caregivers as needed
- Assistance with meal preparation, light housekeeping and running errands
- Offer companionship to alleviate feelings of loneliness, stress, and anxiety
To help you find the right services for your loved one, we invite you to contact us today to schedule an in-person meeting.