Wellness Watch provides a team of professionals to periodically check-in on your loved one to ensure that they are in good health and spirits. The semi-monthly visits include companion care services customized to the needs of your parent or loved one. In addition, you will receive a monthly report and access to quick-start home care. Wellness Watch will bring you the peace of mind you need so you can focus on all of life’s other pressing matters. A member of the Senior Helpers’ family will check in regularly with your loved one to ensure their wellbeing. Visits and calls are conducted by a professional who is trained to identify areas of concern often overlooked by the untrained family member or neighbor.
Wellness Watch Services include:
- Weekly calls by a member of the care team specifically designed to get important health information
- Two, one-hour in-home Wellness Visits per month
- Access to quick start home care and provider resources
- Discounts on care management and Senior Helpers’ home care services
- Monthly report from a member of the care team about your loved one’s wellbeing
- A local point of contact with expertise in offering a solution for all your senior care needs
Peace of mind is just a phone call away. If you would like to schedule a Wellness Watch check-in for your senior family member, please contact us today.